As a member of the IT team, you will play a vital part in making sure our customers are successfully able to use our products and services. You will be responsible for implementing and managing the technologies that enable our products and services and work closely with engineering and business teams.
- Keeping our e-commerce website and applications up and running smoothly
- Configure and deploy servers, firewalls, and other networking equipment
- Troubleshoot technical issues with hardware, software, and networks
- Build automation tools and scripts to monitor systems
- Respond quickly to outages as reported via email, telephone and/or paging. Participate in 24×7 production on-call rotation.
- Conduct internal security audits
- Ensuring security and customer data privacy
- Maintain and upgrade the software/hardware of Photojaanic’s production environment
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection
- Configure Photojaanic products, services and solutions
- Working closely with other departments/organisations and collaborating with other IT staff
- Diploma or B.Sc or Equivalent Degree in Computers field with 1 + years experience and hands on experience in the following.
- Working knowledge of Linux, preferably Redhat, Centos
- Working knowledge Networking (DNS, routing, switching, security)
- Understanding of network firewall rule configuration, application-layer load balancers, proxy servers
- Basic Understanding of web and application servers preferably Apache & IIS webservers
- Basic knowledge of database and caching technologies preferably MySQL, MS-SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing preferably on Amazon web services (EC2/RDS)
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, Reporting and Alerting (Graphite, Logstash, Nagios, Sensu, or Statsd)
- Working knowledge in System Patching and Virus protection Products
- Programming and Scripting experience (Ruby, Python, PHP, or Perl) is a plus
- Computer security background is a plus
- Good English communications and writing skills
- Self motivated and quick learner.
Type : Full time
Location : Goa
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.