We’re looking for a People Operations (HR) Sr. Executive to help us build a great team, keep our team happy and engaged, and help create an environment that lets us do amazing things together. We’re looking for someone who takes culture development very seriously, and who understands that a happy and productive team is the heart of a company. Photojaanic is a startup working to help photography enthusiasts share and print the stories they care about. This is an opportunity to have a big impact. Our team follows agile development and comprises software engineers, designers, marketers, and print production specialists.
- Design, develop, and manage plans to strengthen and develop our company culture.
- Design and implement employee recognition and rewards programs, and staff benefits
- Help develop an agile, “lean”, continuous improvement culture across the company
- Collaborate with teams to review, edit, and refine internal processes
- Develop and implement opportunities for employee professional development
- Ensure timely completion of monthly timesheet approvals
- Manage the annual end-of-year performance review cycle
- Strengthen and improve our performance management program
- Plan hiring requirements and technical assignments
- Recruit great talent
- Communicate job offers to candidates
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding
- Monitor and optimize KPI
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- 3-5 years of prior experience as an HR generalist
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational development, employee relations, and training and development.
- Working knowledge of software roles – android development, testing, sys admin, etc.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing roles – SEO, content marketing, social media, etc.
- Software development recruiting experience
- Excellent people management skills
- Working knowledge of agile development, continuous improvement
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.