Love photography, creative writing and ad copy?
We’re looking for a Marketing Communications Executive who can write effective marketing copy for our emailers and ads, write content and manage content writers, and ideate topic ideas. We’re looking for someone who can relate to young mums, families and photography hobbyists, and has experience writing blogs and ad-copy.
- Craft advertising copy for our emailers, ads, website offers, and banners.
- Collaborate with our Creative team to develop creative for our campaigns and blog content.
- Understand and communicate our product benefits concisely and persuasively
- Research and ideate blog content that would be useful and inspirational for our customers.
- Collaborate with our SEO team and draft content outlines for target keywords.
- Manage content writers and edit their work before publication
- Update and maintain website and app content and meta descriptions, including product pages and landing pages.
- Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines
- Monitor and use results to improve copy and content results
- Graduate in marketing, business, English, or related subject
- 3+ years of relevant copywriting, content creation, and/or marketing experience
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience with email marketing campaigns
- Experience A/B testing
- Experience following mood boards and branding guidelines
- SEO, Content Marketing knowledge a big plus
Location: Work from home / Remote ( India/Asia) or our office in Goa
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums