Help design happiness. We’re looking for a photography and storytelling-loving UI/UX Designer to help design Photojaanic’s mobile app and website. You would be responsible for contributing to the product vision, prototyping, testing, and designing a fun and easy user experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the user experience of the Photojaanic mobile app and website
- Help determine product development priorities
- Conceptualize, mockup and test UX stories
- Monitor and analyze user feedback
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for our target devices
- Collaborate with our development and graphic design teams
- A genuine love for photography and telling stories visually
- Excellent UX research, UI-design skills
- Experience with native Android and iOS design patterns
- 2+ years of mobile app design experience
- Excellent English language and copywriting skills
- Strong analytical skills
Full time or Part-Time
Remote or Goa
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums