We are looking for a Graphic Designer who loves visual storytelling. At Photojaanic you’ll be conceptualizing and designing creatives with our Marketing, Product, and UI teams. We’re looking for someone who loves photography and wants to help photography hobbyists live a more artistic lifestyle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and design creatives for Marketing Campaigns, App and Website Merchandising, and Social Media
- Create visuals/illustrations for our content, blog, Pinterest and other social media
- Research graphic design trends and develop mood boards and artwork (ex. stickers, themes)
- Help us experiment with video content
- A passion for visual storytelling
- Strong working knowledge of visual communication
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop, and InDesign
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of user-interface design
- Ilustration skills a big plus
Location: Goa or Remote in India
To apply email us at [email protected]
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.