We’re looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer to play a leading role in testing a new product and existing core Photojaanic services. You’ll be responsible for reviewing requirements, defining QA metrics, designing and implementing tests for our mobile and web apps. We’re looking for someone who to help us bring QA testing into the front-end of the development cycle, and speed up our software release velocity. You’ll work closely with our Product and Development teams, and be responsible for software QA on our mobile app and web apps.
- Design and analyze software requirements
- Design test cases with software requirements – functional, performance, reliability, scalability requirements
- Write and execute test scripts, in particular reliability, load tests
- Test in different environments including mobile (native) and web
- Collaborate with software teams
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Increase our release velocity by designing/implementing automated testing tools
- 3+ years of QA experience and a portfolio of shipped consumer-facing apps
- Certification in QA. TMap, ISEB, ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with white box and black box testing, regression and negative testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and scripting
- Experience with Performance/Load/Stress Testing
- Android, iOS UI & Compatibility Testing
- Security testing is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration and working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- A love of photography
FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY.
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.