We’re looking for a creative and analytical digital marketer. You’ll be responsible for building high conversion landing pages and campaigns, communicating with customers across the customer lifecycle from awareness, building traffic, visit conversion, retention, and CRM, working on improving Photojaanic’s inbound traffic, and building relationships with partners. You’ll be working closely with our Marketing, Product, and Content teams.
- Develop and optimize Photojaanic site landing pages
- Grow customer acquisition via improvements in ad campaigns
- Monitor, experiment and improve campaign ROI and CTA’s
- Collaborate with our Product team to Improve our site and app conversion rates
- Coordinate Photojaanic’s SEO improvement efforts
- Build and manage processes for campaigns, outreach, and SEO
- Help develop Photojaanic’s content marketing and social media plans
- Work with Marketing executives and adwords-specialists
- 3+ years of relevant SEO experience
- Strong understanding of Photojaanic’s products and customers
- Experience conducting campaign experiments – A/B testing, etc.
- Google Analytics, Adwords certifications a plus
- Working knowledge of relevant tools such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc
- Results orientation
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.