Do you love writing and photography? If the answer is yes, we’d love to talk with you. We are looking for a Content Editor to develop our kids photography educational curriculum; manage our content calendar; write briefs, manage content writers, and edit photography, blog and guest post content. You’ll have a big input into our Content Marketing plan and also work closely with our SEO, Creative and Social Media teams.
- Identify opportunities for content creation for Photojaanic’s audience
- Develop and manage a content calendar
- Develop goals and briefs for content creation, such as blog posts, guides, infographics, videos etc.
- Collaborate with our SEO team to identify suitable keywords
- Assign content and writing content
- Review and edit the final copy and creative
- Maintain a consistent brand tone and style
- Contribute to the content promotion and distribution strategy
- Excellent English writing skills
- SEO, Content Marketing knowledge a big plus
- Experience working as a photographer
- Experience teaching photography a big plus
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums.