We are looking for an agile backend developer to help us bring new features and products to market faster, and help automate our business processes using data. You’ll develop, release and manage high quality, scalable code across our app, web, and data backends. Since Photojaanic is a product company, you’ll directly see the results of your work and work in an iterative manner to improve the product you work on.
- Develop technical requirements and specifications
- Architect software solutions factoring in cost, performance, reliability, scalability, security
- Develop and own operational SLA’s of our backend along with our sys admins
- Analyze and improve software performance
- Analyze user feedback, data, issues
- Contribute ideas at our Product planning meeting
- Improve our deployment velocity
- 1 -2 years development experience as backend developer
- 1 -2 years PHP & MYSQL experience
- Experience building on AWS
- Experience with designing and building RESTful APIs
- Continuous integration and deployment experience
Your best memories and photos deserve to not be locked up and lost on devices.
Bring your best moments into your life. Photojaanic helps people print the stories they care about. We believe capturing moments and pursuing creative interests matters.
We're based out of Goa and Singapore. We design, develop, manufacture and market all of our products. Quality control and product innovation are important to us. We are also the exclusive marketer and manufacturer of the Kodak Collections premium range of photo albums