ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze feature requirements.
- Produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure for mission critical real-time web applications.
- Work with multiple teams and lead multiple modules.
- Determine optimum frameworks, architectures and tools.
- Stay atop industry trends and new technology.
- Deploy code multiple times a day.
- Working experience with at least two of the following: GoLang, Python, Rust, Swift
- At Least 1 year working experience with AWS cloud.
- Experience with parallel computing, multi threaded applications & optimizations.
- Experience working in all layers of the technology stack.
- Intensely detail-oriented.
- Relevant experience with logistics software is a plus.
- Full stack human – (Fully formed adult able to deal with stress, strain and diverse people)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fill out the Job Application Form on our website – Nuws.co/jobs. Applications from any other sources will be ignored.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimize transportation companies.
Our target market is the unorganized Indian trucking industry. Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
Our founding team previously built telematics products in Canada.