ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and manage all legal issues of the Company with respect to project contracts, commercial contracts and business-related contracts.
- Responsible for company secretarial and labour law related licensing and regulatory matters.
- Aid in financing and legal filings, deal with contracts and intellectual property rights.
- Draft and vet MOUs, LOIs, etc to safeguard Company’s interests in various commercial transactions and ensure legally secure deals for the company.
- Draft and vet legal documents pertaining to Business, Financial and License Agreements and periodically review and recommend revisions to templates to reflect new requirements.
- Prepare for and conduct Board and General Meetings, Committee meetings, Draft of agenda items, minutes proceedings of Board General Meetings; maintain other statutory registers.
- File of various forms, resolutions and returns under Companies Act with ROC.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and timely reporting under Corporate Law, RBI, Labor Law, etc.
- Law graduate, LLB, LLM, CS(Company secretary) is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in compliance and regulatory process.
- Knowledge of International Intellectual Property Rights is an added advantage.
- Familiar with compliance issues faced in India.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Previous stint with a tech startup is an added advantage.
- Intensely detail-oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fill out the Job Application Form on our website – Nuws.co/jobs. Applications from any other sources will be ignored.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimize transportation companies.
Our target market is the unorganized Indian trucking industry. Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
Our founding team previously built telematics products in Canada.