ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site-maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Working experience as a UI designer
- Intensely detail-oriented
- Relevant experience with logistics software is a plus
- Full stack human – (Fully formed adult able to deal with stress, strain and diverse people)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fill out the Job Application Form on our website – Nuws.co/jobs. Applications from any other sources will be ignored.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimize transportation companies.
Our target market is the unorganized Indian trucking industry. Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
Our founding team previously built telematics products in Canada.