ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic fleet partnerships and development.
- Fleet management and scheduling (supply-chain management).
- Heavy analysis of metrics and product/process improvement.
- Expansion planning/recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies.
- 5-10 years of operations related experience.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in science/engineering, economics, finance or similar field.
- The ability to manage stakeholder partnerships through data driven decision making, sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking.
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models.
- Relevant experience with logistics software is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & at least one regional language.
- Strong documentation & presentation skills.
- Insanely detail-oriented.
- Fill out the Job Application Form on our website – Nuws.co/jobs. Applications from any other sources will be ignored.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimize transportation companies.
Our target market is the unorganized Indian trucking industry. Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
Our founding team previously built telematics products in Canada.