Numadic is looking for a smart and energetic Full Stack Product Manager to join us on the road to logistics simplification.
This task is not for the un-seasoned. You will work in an insanely fast-paced environment which demands the ability to execute efficiently and independently across teams in multiple cities in India.
You must be exceptional at multitasking, note-taking and comfortable with Google Docs and project management tools.
PS, the Indian logistics market is a $300Bn gorilla, growing at over 12% CAGR.
Your mission is to undisrupt the logistics industry, by enabling our users to flow through the logistics processes, one well designed workflow at a time.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Know what to do.
- Know what the product does.
- Know what the customer needs.
- Know what the product should do.
- Know how to get the team to do it.
- Check it.
- Do it.
- Do it better the next time.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- At least 5 years of combined experience as a UX or UI designer, project manager or operations manager.
- Fluent in English. Hindi & any other language will be a huge advantage.
- Full stack human – (Fully formed adult able to deal with stress, strain and diverse people).
- Insanely detail-oriented.
Please apply through our Career Form on https://numadic.com/careers.
Any other application may be missed.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimise transportation companies. Our target market is the unorganised Indian trucking industry.
Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
This industry isn’t won over by good UI or advanced analytics engines (which we have). Good UX for our customer, is a factor of the hardware we build (and has no buttons to operate) and interfaces that learn to work with them, instead of waiting for them to learn to use the interface.
Numadic is built by the people behind DCCPER, FleetRover and a founding member & former CFO of Ola Cabs & Cleartrip. We know a thing or two about tech, product & operations at scale.