Numadic is looking for a Data Scientist & Engineer to join us on the road to logistics simplification.
This task is not for the un-seasoned. You will work in an insanely fast-paced environment which demands the ability to execute efficiently and independently across teams in multiple cities in India.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply advanced predictive modeling and statistical techniques to design, build, maintain, and improve upon multiple real-time decision systems.
- Visualize and show complex data-sets via multi dimensional visualization tools.
- Perform data cleansing, transformation & feature engineering.
- Design scalable automated data mining, modelling and validation processes.
- Produce scalable, reusable, efficient feature code to be implemented on clusters and standalone data servers.
- Have an Engineering or comparable math / physics degree.
- Knowledge & working proficiency in at least 5 ML based languages.
- Expert proficiency in at least 2 structured programming languages.
- Deep understanding about statistical and analytical models.
- Fluent in English and at least one regional language.
- Strong documentation & presentation skills.
- Full stack human – (Fully formed adult able to deal with stress, strain and diverse people).
- Intensely detail-oriented.
Please apply through our Career Form on https://numadic.com/careers.
Any other application may be missed.
Numadic builds trackers & sensors alongside analytics dashboards to optimise transportation companies. Our target market is the unorganised Indian trucking industry.
Our core product is a fleet tracking application. Not rocket science, but building products & technology that work for non-technical people is a major challenge.
This industry isn’t won over by good UI or advanced analytics engines (which we have). Good UX for our customer, is a factor of the hardware we build (and has no buttons to operate) and interfaces that learn to work with them, instead of waiting for them to learn to use the interface.
Numadic is built by the people behind DCCPER, FleetRover and a founding member & former CFO of Ola Cabs & Cleartrip. We know a thing or two about tech, product & operations at scale.