Mobobeat is a Mobile Performance Network, Headquartered in Madrid, Spain and Offices in Bangalore and Goa, India. Mobobeat was featured in Economic Times , Outlook , TOI and others. Mobobeat is looking for a full stack developer to enhance and our internal tools and work on the development of new tools. This role will report directly to the CTO.
- Configure and deploy servers, firewalls, and other networking equipment
- Troubleshoot technical issues with hardware, software, and networks
- Build automation tools and scripts to monitor systems
- Respond quickly to outages as reported via email, telephone and/or paging.
- Maintain and upgrade the software/hardware production environment
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- System performance tuning, monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, conduct internal security audits, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Ansible scripting
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, system services
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create shell scripts
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of AWS, Linode, Grafana, Nagios will be an advantage.