We are looking for a frontend React Redux Developer to build out some simple components.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with little to no work experience, but who is willing to learn and would like to get their feet wet in a startup environment.
A little about us and what we do:
- We are an early stage B2B startup
- We monitor cloud instances at scale (1 second granularity)
- We provide end-to-end visibility of cloud-native infrastructure and overall health of systems in realtime
- MERN stack
- Our team is spread out all across the world
What we are looking for:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or a coding boot-camp graduate
- 0-2 years of working experience
- React or other frontend frameworks (vue, angular, ect.)
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with browser-based debugging
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- ES6 Advanced JS concepts
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Github profile / sample projects
Please send your resume and any other relevant links (GitHub, LinkedIn, StackOverflow, ect..)
The DevOps data brain.
End-to-end visibility of Cloud-Native infrastructure and overall health of your systems realtime