We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recover
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BE/ME/MCA/BCA/BSc/MSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. MCSA, CCNA) is a plus
Send your resume to email@example.com
About Letcetra Agritech Pvt. Ltd.
Letcetra Agritech team welcomes you to India’s first hi-tech vertical hydroponics indoor farm that produces top quality pesticide-free vegetables and we are out to prove that everyone can do it.