We’re currently on the lookout for an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines. Someone who can combine on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
SEO expert who works in an dynamic environment that requires them to be continually learning, fine-tuning their skills, and experimenting to discover how the industry is shifting.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
Kodework is a neoteric web development and digital marketing bureau with its headquarters in Norway (Oslo) and development studios in India (Goa and Mumbai). We are a team of passionate designers, coders and project managers. Our goal is to produce simple, smart and affordable solutions for startups and become stable offshore production houses for well established companies.
Along with web design & development we also have experience with digital marketing, search engine optimisation, social media optimisation, analytics, conversion optimisation, QA testing, App design and development and pixel perfect PSD to HTML conversions.
We use Sketch, Trello, Harvest, Slack, Skype, Rackspace and a coffee machine to get the job done. We don’t give up until we have a viable solution. Our expertise in agile project management in addition to high quality deliverables and cost-effectiveness make us a offshoring partner.
- Competitive salary
- Paid national holidays and vacation
- Weekly paid team lunches, and invitations to exclusive educational and networking events
- Fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with the latest technologies from leading industry experts