The Business Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the assigned to business unit. The BA will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. Also the BA will track and analyse business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit. The Business Analyst will be a Project Manager and lead a number of key projects for the business unit and the company.
What we need is, some one who:
• Understands the projects concept, scope, objectives and approaches.
• Works closely key stakeholders and business partners to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or program business processes.
• Consults with functional leads and users to determine business, functional and technical requirements for specified applications.
• Reviews, analyses, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
• Coordinates the development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for specified applications. Reviews use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
• Develops effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepares routine reports.
• Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
• Works with IT to conduct testing to meet project timelines.
1. Minimum a Bachelors in Technology and/or Business. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
2. Functional knowledge on Banking/Insurance/Retail/Hospitality/Manufacturing will be a plus.
3. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
4. Knowledge on project management software a plus
5. Strong Analytical aptitude
6. Strong organizational & Time Management skills
Kodework is a neoteric web development and digital marketing bureau with its headquarters in Norway (Oslo) and development studios in India (Goa and Mumbai). We are a team of 16 passionate designers, coders and project managers. Our goal is to produce simple, smart and affordable solutions for startups and become stable offshore production houses for well established companies.
Along with web design & development we also have experience with digital marketing, search engine optimisation, social media optimisation, analytics, conversion optimisation, QA testing, App design and development and pixel perfect PSD to HTML conversions.
We use Sketch, Trello, Harvest, Slack, Skype, Rackspace and a coffee machine to get the job done. We don’t give up until we have a viable solution. Our expertise in agile project management in addition to high quality deliverables and cost-effectiveness make us a offshoring partner.