The NOC engineer is the first point of contact for all customer queries and provides the first level of service for the customers. Part of the 24×7 infrastructure surveillance team, providing 24×7 coverage efforts for Managed Infrastructure Services to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Handling the Issues reported by users and give them initial response within defined time frame.
- Knowledge of Network, topologies, standards and infrastructure
- Provisioning (IP assignment, core network configuration, DNS setup, monitoring and graphing for colocation, leased lines, customer backup and other customer network services)
- Server build and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation.
- Maintaining hardware serial audits, writing custom monitoring plugins and configuring bespoke graphing.
- Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Participate in a 24×7 shift and support 24×7 call-out rota if required.
- Good understanding of ITIL standards and should have worked in the ITIL framework
- Takes network problem complaints from the users, analyses them and depending on the difficulty of the problem, either seeks help or solves them himself.
- Case Assignment to the appropriate queue after analysis
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Experience of working on Network tools, Kaseya, System tools, MS applications,
- Operating systems, Active Directory access requests and MFA requests.
- Experience using trouble-ticketing and service management systems
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education/training and experience
for the role (MS Certifications preferred).
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Basic Linux CLI and sysadmin skills.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and prioritise faults and respond or escalate accordingly
- Preferred to have or aware of at-least 1 or 2 monitoring tools like PRTG, SolarWinds, Nagios, ITIL V3 Certification
Working hours: 24/7 rotational shifts
- A Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-minded, adapt quickly to new environments and a quick learner
About Intelliteach Offshore Pvt Ltd
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.