Experience – 0 – 3 years
The Business Analyst-Reporting will create reports and perform processes like predictive analytics that will be used to make business decisions and for client presentations. The Business Analyst-Reporting will use the SAP Business Objects platform to discover data, perform analysis to derive insights and create reports that visualize the insights for business units. This position will report to the Sr. VP Applications Development.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Extract data to prepare reports from SAP Business Objects
· Distribute reports to business users
· Actively and consistently supports all efforts to provide reports that assist in Intelliteach’s business lines for US clients
· Communicate with clients, internal and external, to determine reporting requirements
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
· Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills required
· Previous experience with SAP recommended, but reporting experience is required
· Ability to work independently and professionally
· Desire and ability to communicate and collaborate with others
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field or 3 years’ experience in analytics required
About Intelliteach Offshore Pvt Ltd
We are a dynamic team, looking to hire vibrant individuals who can help us support the 350+ US law firms that we provide back-office services to. These services range from Database administration, Ebilling management, Virtual receptionists, SQL and Software development.