Code – IWSDM18001
- Certifications (optional, preferred)
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
Tools & Technology
- Social media automation, Search engine/Social media analysis tools, Search engine optimization services/tools
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning & execution of digital marketing strategies internally as well as for clients.
- Conducting detailed keyword research, identifying keyword strategies, developing & execution of paid campaigns, and managing social media marketing.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Writing blogs, organizing webinars & workshops or any of your own innovative ideas.
- Measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Regularly reports to the project manager/team lead
- Training Jr. Digital Marketers
- Social media expertise
- SEO knowledge
- Editing and writing skills
- Knowledge of designer software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator
- Logical and analytical skills
- Ability to work productively in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Time management & organization skills
How to apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the salary expectation and links to any work that you would like to showcase.
About Imagine Works
At IMAGINE WORKS we empower businesses worldwide to sustain, stabilize and grow by supporting them with the right technology backbone. Whilst, providing a technology playground to nurture the skills of all the people in the company working in different departments, domains and teams.