HipBar is seeking to recruit a skilled and experienced Front End Developer for its Product office in Goa to work on in-house web applications that includes dashboard/visualization functionality with a passion for improving user experience and a good eye for clean and attractive interface design.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop new user-facing applications and features for internal functions
· Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated by testing and debugging the setup before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively.
· Basic understanding of version control management system to be able to revert to older versions of the work for quick revisions.
· Troubleshoot and support the incoming software problems/request
Skills & Qualifications
· Minimum Education: Graduation
· At least 1year of relevant work experience
· Basic knowledge of front-end integration with the back-end
· Experienced in UX optimization and acceptance testing
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· An effective teamplayer with the ability to coordinate with cross functional teams
· Interpret the given requirement into successful technical implementation
Should have developed Dashboards and used APIs for integration from 3rd parties.
About HipBar Pvt. Ltd.
HipBar Pvt. Ltd. is India’s first digital platform for the beverage alcohol industry which started off with a vision of building an app for the partying world that would revolutionize the way drinks are purchased forever. With the HipBar app, customers can browse drinks, reserve, pay for them on their phones through an RBI approved mobile wallet, pick them up at a store or get drinks delivered at their doorstep. And we’re just getting started!
We are a dynamic team who love what we do. We bring to the table more than a decade of experience in the drinks business, having founded and run India’s first boutique spirits company. HipBar operates out of Chennai, Goa & Bangalore.
We will need vibrant individuals to join our team very soon that can complement us in our endeavour to transcend the endemic challenge faced by the industry, and looking for talent that can help us in doing it with great élan. We promise a great - work culture, rewards, and learning. If you are the rebel, the daring or the wild hippie, who can contribute in making the world a happier place, then you should look no further.
Welcome to the tribe!