We are Looking for a Hybrid App Developer who will be a part of a Mobile App Development team. He/She is expected to design and develop applications that are useful, innovative and user friendly. Developers have to come up with creative ideas for apps, that could capture users’ interest.
· Working on Hybrid/ Ionic App platform and developing the application in collaboration with other team members
· Understanding customer needs and translating that into mobile application framework
· Detailed design and analysis of requirements
· Designing mobile application based on best practices and requirements Testing the application and providing support
· Documenting project plan, technical specifications and approach
· Assist in refining and enhancing mobile architectures and frameworks
· Work towards providing clarity in ambiguous environments
· Status reporting on development activities
· In case of any learning share with the team as a blog, sharing session Should ideally document and share any new technique implemented
Qualification & Skills
· Working Experience in Angular JS & Ionic is a must
· Good understanding of REST APIs
· Knowledge of IONIC 2 will be an added advantage & preferred
· Must have knowledge on HTML, JQuery, Mobile/Ajax, CSS
· Good understanding of Application Work Flow
· Stay updated with the latest trends Basic Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
About Helix Tech
About Helix Tech
In 2013, when the Indian startups had just started gaining momentum & Smartphones were picking up faster than ever, two new IT graduates started building mobile apps, making the most of this wave. Six years since and we’ve consulted close to 500+ Apps for over 100 clients across 6 continents. Our goal is simple – Amaze our clients by delivering high-quality software which runs smoothly, strategically & predictably.
Today, Helix Tech is an award-winning mobile-first technology partner to big and small entities, providing them end-to-end turnkey software solutions. It’s voted as the company of the year by CIO review & has ranked among the top 30 companies to watch out for by Silicon Review.
We’re running a non-profit initiative called HT for STUDENTS, where we educate along with our commitment towards being a practice school station for BITS. It comprises of training students in app development every summer at our HQ in Goa.