HandyTrain is looking for an Instructional Designer to design and develop mobile-learning content in an effective and appealing manner.
- Identifies information, knowledge and skills needed by the target audience & create learning experiences to meet those needs
- Design and develop sound instructional materials
- Plan, schedule and manage an e-learning project
- Perform quality assurance reviews of course-ware
- Systematically analyze, design, develop, and test / revise the instructional design solution
- Good verbal and written communication
- Keep up to date on learning tools, trends, and ideas
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Graduate. Any professional certification in instructional design, educational technology would be desirable
- At least 3 years’ experience in instructional design, storyboarding for online Web and mobile training courses.
- Experience with eLearning technology platforms and learning management systems highly desirable.
- Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Proficiency in Tools
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Must be able to work with multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Should be Self-managing, focus on task completion
HandyTrain is a next-gen mobile-first SaaS platform that helps organizations to train and engage their employees, partners, vendors through bite-sized, multimedia, multilingual content.