SINGULERP is a Cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software for the Manufacturing industry.
Our aim and intentions have always been to be a small effective team having a large impact. We have well-defined processes in place, set high benchmarks, constantly innovating, offer challenging and fulfilling work and reward exceptional performance.
We are currently incubated and have our base of operations at Centre for Incubation and Business Acceleration, Verna.
Roles and Responsibilities
Build a market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Conduct market research and generate quality business leads.
- Establish first contact & map requirement.
- Create a customer-specific pitch and present it to potential customers.
- Negotiate and finalise contracts.
- Assist the customer onboard their organisation.
- Follow up and maintain the customer relationships.
- Work closely with the product development team to build a market acceptable product.
- Have some understanding or experience in the Manufacturing sector.
- Fluent in English and any one regional language.
- Strong documentation & presentation skills.
- Closing and prospecting skills.
- Full stack human – (Fully formed adult able to deal with stress, strain and diverse people)
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality and professional integrity.
Apply with your CV and brief description of your self.