We are looking out for a QA Software tester who ideally possesses the following skills.
- The candidate ideally needs to come from a computer science (or relevant) background.
- In-depth Logical and Syntactical understanding of any major Programming language like Python.
- The candidate should possess the ability to own the entire QA/Testing space, Setup the testing environment from scratch & manage to perform End-to-End testing of various integrations of the Software platform.
These below are the good to have:
- Knowledge of design patterns, MVC architecture, REST APIs, Microservices Architecture would be a great plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and proficient with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack would be a plus.
For candidates interested in exploring these below;
- Current Technology stack the team is currently utilizing for our Platform includes Python, Flask, Django, Jenkins, ReactJS, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Keras, TensorFlow.
Thalus delivers data-driven solutions and smarter products using advanced Analytics powered by Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing.
Our expertise lies in leveraging the power of open source techniques, working on the latest technological advances and empowering businesses by making swift, scalable and data-driven products.