– Conduct surveys on child labour, child abuse, street, underprivileged and malnourished children.
– Conduct surveys on migrants, domestic workers, destitute women, single mothers, women involved in flesh trade.
– Identify the children/women who are vulnerable, begging and living on the streets.
– Establish contact points and invite children/women to take part in our education and awareness programs.
– Develop a program for the children that need for a healthy life away from the street.
– Refer children to relevant services.
About El Shaddai Charitable Trust
The El Shaddai Charitable Trust is a registered, non-profit Charity working in Goa and other States of India, implementing the Child Rights and Juvenile Justice for orphans, street children and children coming from economically underprivileged conditions. Children are cared and provided with food, clothing, shelter and education, for a better future. We have residential Homes, Day Care Centres, Community Centres, and Cottages for the seniors who are attending University, Colleges, Technical Institutions and Professional Training Centres & working with us as Trainees and Staff. We have Manna Khana free food distribution programme on week days. Manna takeaway packets are provided for around 300 poor children and adults living on the streets.
We have a number of schools in the slum areas providing educational facilities to the children. In addition to this, our outreach projects continue to benefit and change lives in the South-West States of India. El Shaddai has impacted over 4000 children and continues to touch more lives through its various initiatives. We want to reach out to many more children with the love of God. In the year 2013, ESCT has been accredited by Credibility Alliance which is one of the Leading Accreditation Agencies in India.