Diet Code, Goa, is seeking: Junior iOS Developer to work on our exciting mobile&web products and services. You will be working in fast-paced environment that promotes learning, facilitates teamwork, encourages open communication and finding dynamic solutions to issues.
- Excellence in Objective-C and Swift with at least 1 year of professional experience in developing iOS applications
- Extensive knowledge in working with XCode, UIKit, Core Graphics, Security Framework, Foundation framework and StoreKit
- Experienced with version control via Git
- Have experience and understanding of developing in an Agile Environment
- Experienced with writing Unit Tests
- Must have a strong attention to detail and a thirst for result-oriented solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and manage projects as they arise.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision-making.
- Ability to operate in a production environment as well as manage time for creative thinking
- Obsessive (bordering OCD) when it comes to clean, efficient code
- Passion for writing beautiful code
- You are maintaining and extending our native iOS application with new features and design changes to continuously improve the user experience
- You will be working with REST-based APIs using JSON Data
- You will be working with third party services and APIs such as Apple StoreKit, Crittercism, UserVoice, Cloudinary, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Localytics, AdjustIO, Hockeyapp, Mandrill and Pushwoosh
- You are Involved in the concept development, planning & implementation of the roll-out of our application to iPhone and iPad platforms
- You ensure that the app is built using latest technologies and complies with industry standards and best practices
- You have a high drive to find the best solutions for the concepts that are delivered.
- You continually communicate and collaborate with QA Manager, Product Manager, Art Director, Marketing and fellow developers in a multinational team based in Goa&Berlin
About Diet Code
We are placed in Goa, one of the most beautiful state in India, home to lovely beaches, maritime atmosphere and envious bright sunny weather throughout the year. Our office, Diet Code is located at a stone throw away from a beach on fisherman's village. A typical day in Diet Code includes, project work interaction with bodacious dynamo sized colleagues from goa and berlin, glaring at the ocean whilst swinging from strategically placed hammocks at various spots. Additionally, everyone working here gets to actively take part in Team events, Team Outings, Workshops, Hackathons, Innovation Day, BBQ's, Popular gaming nights and so many more activities which embody the culture of working in our open office.
You will be interested in Diet Code if you are:
Respectful- Respect and humility towards members of the team is a rigid requirement. Organized- We plan and schedule our work meticulously. Collaborative - We are mirror image of our team, ability to work as a team is vital. An Artist- We strive to develop quality products, and having quality craftsmen in team, keeps pushing the bar higher. Experimental- Challenge the standard and forge your own niche, we embrace forward thinker