Greetings from Designway.
- A deep understanding of how the Web works, from client requests to server-side handling to front-end rendering.
- Experience in making web application products and mobile application products.
- MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node)
- REST services and best practices.
- Experience with running AWS, Node Servers, Building web and mobile apps.
- Additional experience with databases (MySQL) and MongoDB highly desired.
Good to have:
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- Round Table Culture – A Round Table culture believes in equal status to all. No hierarchy! You can convey your ideas & suggestions to anyone at anytime. We’ll always support & encourage you to work on your idea.
- No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree with their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side.
- Flexible Timings – Set your own working hours depending on your lifestyle.
- Growth Potential – Guaranteed yearly appraisal. Interim appraisals/bonus/rewards/incentives may also possible.
Why you should join?
Designway is led by technical partners. So, better mentoring & career development. You’ll learn all aspects of Software Development inside and out Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.
(Minimum) Diploma/Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Related Field
Experience: 1-2.5 years of relevant experience
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates.
Job location: Panjim
Designway is a dedicated agency that specializes in all aspects of app, web and video design and development. We are a team comprising of 14 committed developers and designers that help build brands and products that disrupt their industry.