Greetings from Designway.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Android Developer, innovative, flexible, self-directed. You design and write high-performance, reliable and maintainable code. You work with the android/mobile development teams to deliver a world-class mobile experience.
- Expert in java and android application development.
- A good background in wire formats such as XML, JSON.
- Know how of web services communication (HTTP, REST).
- Basic awareness of database design and data structures.
- Familiarity with APIs and google services.
- Have an eye for elegant mobile UX. Strong understanding of UI design principles.
- Experience in multi-threaded programming / Experience in writing apps that work well on resource constrained devices.
- Should have at least 2 apps on Google Play Store.
Roles & Responsibility
- You contribute to design and implementation of key features.
- You provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations.
- You effectively craft great user experience and architect reliable systems.
- You develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- You participate in code reviews and influence health of the code base.
- (optional) if interested, writing development blogs. You’ll, of course, get credit for writing blogs
Good to have:
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- Round Table Culture – A Round Table culture believes in equal status to all. No hierarchy! You can convey your ideas & suggestions to anyone at anytime. We’ll always support & encourage you to work on your idea.
- No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree with their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side.
- Flexible Timings – Set your own working hours depending on your lifestyle.
- Growth Potential – Guaranteed yearly appraisal. Interim appraisals/bonus/rewards/incentives may also possible.
Why you should join?
Designway is led by technical partners. So, better mentoring & career development. You’ll learn all aspects of Software Development inside and out. Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.
(Minimum) Diploma/Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Related Field
Experience: 1-2.5 years of relevant experience
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates.
Job location: Panjim
Designway is a dedicated agency that specializes in all aspects of app, web and video design and development. We are a team comprising of 14 committed developers and designers that help build brands and products that disrupt their industry.