Greetings from Designway.
We are looking for a creative and talented designer to helps us build engaging, intuitive, useable and beautiful products across various digital platforms for the mass market customer and unorganized retail store owner.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision etc
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong visual and UX design of multiple apps and other digital platforms
- Collaborative and aim to solve problems through design while keeping sight of getting best visual experience
- Bring UI and UX best practice. Be an advocate of usability, consistency and beautiful lasting designs. Strive for excellence
- Ability to wireframe and produce functional prototypes
- Has conceived and iterated product features based on data, analytics, and strategy
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with team member at all levels
- Strategic thinker who plays close attention to detail
- Loves the intensity, chaos, and passion of a start-up
- Team player who take ownership of work and is detail and deadline oriented, with a strong work ethic
Roles & Responsibility
- The UX/UI Designer will define the visual and interactive user experience for products across multiple platforms Android, iOS app, Web app etc
- Work with user as well as multi-disciplinary product, data, and tech teams to create an engaging and seamless experience for users
- Deliver interaction designs from concept via mock-ups and prototypes to high-quality designs for launch
- Ensures continues and collaborative communication between design and development teams to ensure crisp integration of front-end design to back-end functionality
- Create and evaluate interaction models, user task flows, screen designs and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize user experience
Good to have:
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- Round Table Culture – A Round Table culture believes in equal status to all. No hierarchy! You can convey your ideas & suggestions to anyone at anytime. We’ll always support & encourage you to work on your idea.
- No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree with their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side.
- Flexible Timings – Set your own working hours depending on your lifestyle.
- Growth Potential – Guaranteed yearly appraisal. Interim appraisals/bonus/rewards/incentives may also possible.
Why you should join?
Designway is led by technical partners. So, better mentoring & career development. You’ll learn all aspects of Software Design & Development inside and out. Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.
(Minimum) Diploma/Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Related Field
Experience: 2-8 years of relevant experience
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates.
Job location: Panjim
Designway is a dedicated agency that specializes in all aspects of app, web and video design and development. We are a team comprising of 14 committed developers and designers that help build brands and products that disrupt their industry.