Greetings from Designway.
We’re looking for a talented UI/Frontend Developer to work in a hyper-collaborative and creative environment.
You’ll be a key member of the team developing our main product, the Fuse platform. Our product is already reshaping an industry, and with your help we’ll move it into in a market leading position.
Designway’s core values are collaboration and taking initiative; we’re not looking for someone to just write code, we’re looking for someone to be part of the conversation. As a member of the frontend platform team, you will be expected to use your skills to collaborate with others and deliver results that add value and drive the product forward.
If you are a passionate UI/Frontend Developer with a good eye for detail, and think you have the skills, drive and talent to help us to build up our team and product, we’d really like you to come join us!
- A deep understanding of how the Web works, from client requests to server-side handling to front-end rendering.
- Experience with modern frontend tools/libraries (e.g. React, Webpack, Redux)
- CSS and preprocessors (SASS or LESS)
- Frontend testing experience
- Working with APIs and REST
- Responsive layouts
- Experience in testing cross browser and different environments
- Experience working with on a backend would be advantageous
- Proactive worker
- Sense of ownership of your work & product
- Inquisitive minded
- Driven by results & value
- Continuous and Quick learner
- Good professional level of English
Good to have:
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree with their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side.
- Growth Potential – Guaranteed yearly appraisal. Interim appraisals/bonus/rewards/incentives may also possible.
Why you should join?
Designway is led by technical partners. So, better mentoring & career development. You’ll learn all aspects of Software Development inside and out Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.
(Minimum) Diploma/Bachelors/ Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Related Field
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates.
Job location: Panjim
Designway is a dedicated agency that specializes in all aspects of app, web and video design and development. We are a team comprising of 14 committed developers and designers that help build brands and products that disrupt their industry.