Greetings from Designway. We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing in the field of IT. Responsibilities:
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from market.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Prepare marketing presentations and strategies
- Getting interacted with the people in the market
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Good understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications and website
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Good to have: Great people skills! Able to fit in well within an informal environment High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Work Culture: Round Table Culture – A Round Table culture believes in equal status to all. No hierarchy! You can convey your ideas & suggestions to anyone at anytime. We’ll always support & encourage you to work on your idea. No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree with their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side. Flexible Timings – Set your own working hours depending on your lifestyle. Growth Potential – Guaranteed yearly appraisal. Interim appraisals/bonus/rewards/incentives may also possible.
Why you should join? Designway is led by technical partners. So, better mentoring & career development. You’ll learn all aspects of Software Design & Development inside and out. Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.
Education: (Minimum) BBA/ MBA in Marketing/Related Field
Job location: Panjim
Designway is a dedicated agency that specializes in all aspects of app, web and video design and development. We are a team comprising of 14 committed developers and designers that help build brands and products that disrupt their industry.