Greetings from Designway.
We are looking for a passionate Senior C# .NET Developer, innovative, flexible, self-directed with 3 and above years experience developing/supporting web/client/server applications using C# and the .Net framework.
- Experience developing/supporting web/client/server applications using C# and the .Net framework.
- Experience of ASP.net Web API
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Experience with industry standard database technologies (MSSQL, MySql).
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
- Experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments desired.
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, PCI compliance, privacy etc.)
- Experience with highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments desired.
- Ability to Automate Infrastructure Automation through scripting.
- Experience supporting Windows across public cloud and private data centers.
- Strong practical Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment desired.
- In-depth knowledge of Web hosting architecture (IIS, Apache).
- Experience of automatic deployment tools (Teamcity / Octupus).
Roles & Responsibility
- You contribute to design and implementation of key features.
- You provide feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project implementations.
- You effectively craft great user experience and architect reliable systems.
- You develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- You participate in code reviews and influence health of the code base.
Good to have: Great people skills! Able to fit in well within an informal environment High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.
Work Culture: Round Table Culture – A Round Table culture believes in equal status to all. No hierarchy! You can convey your ideas & suggestions to anyone at anytime. We’ll always support & encourage you to work on your idea. No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree with their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side. Flexible Timings – Set your own working hours depending on your lifestyle. Growth Potential – Guaranteed yearly appraisal. Interim appraisals/bonus/rewards/incentives may also possible.
Why should you join? Designway is led by technical partners. So, better mentoring & career development. You’ll learn all aspects of Software Design & Development inside and out. Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.
Education: (Minimum) BE/ ME/ BCA/MCA
Experience: 3+ year of experience
Job location: Panjim
Designway is a dedicated agency that specializes in all aspects of app, web and video design and development. We are a team comprising of 14 committed developers and designers that help build brands and products that disrupt their industry.You’ll learn all aspects of Software Design & Development inside and out. Make a big impact and you’ll get credit for it.