We are looking for a Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer to architect and write clean, readable, optimised and scalable code for the web and mobile applications.
We are a young, fast-paced startup with extremely talented individuals from the UK, Canada and India, working on digital products for startups around the world. We constantly push ourselves to deliver the best products for our clients; “good enough” is never good enough for us.
We value our people above all else and are looking for that humble ‘special someone’ to join the family. Our company thrives by fostering an environment where everyone contributes their knowledge and skills in order to help their coworkers improve; we really do like each other.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong understanding of web development and how web servers work
- Experienced with Go/ROR/PHP with MVC framework
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience with API’s (preferably Twitter, Facebook and Google+)
- Good understanding of version control (preferably Git)
- Basic understanding of noSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiarity with design considerations imposed by technical constraints
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Intensely interested in leveraging user tests and feedback to guide design decisions
- 3+ years of work experience as a full stack developer
- Have an engineering degree preferably B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSc IT
- Fluent in English
- Intensely detail-oriented.
Click ‘Apply’ below or Email email@example.com with subject ‘ Full Stack Developer | Job Application | Name’.
- Cover letter
- 3 references
- A note on why you would like to work with DCCPER