Soft Skills Trainer
This position is responsible for identifying soft skills training needs among the existing employees and conducting training programs for them. The candidate will be responsible to evaluate soft skills including communication skills of employees through various ways including attending team meetings, gathering feedback from supervisors, random chat with individuals. This person will be responsible for selecting or creating appropriate training materials based on current needs. The candidate will be also responsible to conduct communication guidelines sessions for new joiners.
- Identify training needs for existing employees by talking to supervisors, attending team meetings or client calls or also sometimes by talking to individual employee
- Select or create appropriate training materials as per the company’s values and communications guidelines
- Prioritize and finalize trainees list from the recommendations from supervisors based on level of position, or role of an employee
- Develop a tailor-made training program for every individual based on their focus area
- Prepare a schedule and ensure trainees attend the sessions regularly
- Follow different methodologies to conduct training programs including audio/visual means to facilitate learning
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of individuals and adjust training as needed
- Evaluate progress of trainees through mock sessions, written assignments or attend client calls or team meetings randomly
- Keep a record of progress for each trainee and provide regular feedback to them
- Provide feedback to supervisors and collect feedback from them on the trainees’ progress
- Perform administrative tasks like scheduling, coordinating the training sessions
- Conduct communication guidelines sessions for new joiners and do follow-up sessions to ensure new joiners are aware of and follow the company’s communication guidelines
- Edit and revise content in training document or communications guidelines documents as necessary
- Assist in editing technical documents or other documents for operations team as needed
- Keep yourself updated with new training methodologies
- Proven experience as a soft skills trainer
- Thorough knowledge of training best practices and etiquette along with a willingness to follow the company’s values and guidelines
- Understanding of how people learn and various learning techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with people and understand various personality types, ability to relate, encourage and motivate people
- Being creative, flexible and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Being able to work as a team
- Being methodical and organized
- Being proactive
- Have strong work ethic, personal accountability and being dependable
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have a minimum of 10 years working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Graduate degree in English is preferred
About Creative Capsule Infotech
Creative Capsule is a boutique technology consulting firm that helps software-centric businesses transform their technology delivery capacity for over 15 years. We are a trusted technology partner to our clients and provide consistent, cost-effective and measurable results for their investments.
What we do for Software-centric Business
With a deep bench in architecting and scaling sophisticated software solutions, we offer full-service, custom development capabilities to our customers to analyze, optimize and automate their business processes and delivering practical solutions with great user experience.
What we do for Software Product Companies
Creative Capsule helps software product companies extend and enhance their delivery capabilities. Our clients value us for our technical breadth, structured processes, quality, innovation, and commitment to understanding their business.