We are looking for an experienced and competitive Marketing Executive to join our team. As our Marketing Executive, you will develop Sales strategies for our IT Services & Software Products and be responsible for attracting new clients and customers. Do cold visits to small and medium business owners and show our software product, give demo,investigate and find new sales opportunities and close the deal. You will investigate and find new sales opportunities and close deals for B2B clients with our IT Services & Products.
• Collect and prepare country wide data for the segment using various tools like Internet / Expo & Fairs / Personal Visits / Existing Data / Directories etc.
• Strategizing and drawing up comprehensive business and marketing plans with roadmaps, market strategy for meeting the business goals in a well-defined time frame.
• Willing to travel Local & Outstation. Plan for Tour to search prospective target customers in the cities of proposed tour on Internet / existing data / directories available, Other Market Segments should also be planned.
• Direct Selling Visits prospective customer (whether appointment / no appointment) try to meet with the decision maker or higher authorities.
• Preparing Documentation, making Professional presentations, demos and arranging seminars, workshops and other events for client acquisition and market promotion.
• Discuss and submit Standard Proposals whenever required. Negotiations and Closure.
• Demonstrate the product wherever required to the clients and potential clients (Learn and understand the product).
• Reporting to Management on Day End, email all details in the prescribed format, use our Portal to do the daily Reporting.
• Research and prepare report summary of findings (E.g. any improvement required, competition status, future scope, segmentation of the product etc.)
• Lead Generation & Help to generate leads for services based on Promotions & Advertisements.
• Suggest, plan & execute plan for ONLINE/OFFLINE promotion.
• Follow-up(using Phone / Email / Visits) & Update the details in our CRM to ensure proper contact and status. Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
• Cool & Pleasing Personality and Quick Learner.
• Effective oral and written Communication skills and aptitude for marketing/sales.
• Good knowledge in MS office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Emails and Other Internet Applications.
• Ability to finish work within given timelines.
• Ability to understand and explain the concepts.
• Ability to go into depth of problem and resolve.
• Understanding marketing of IT software services and Products.
• Ready to travel local & outstation. Must have a Bike.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM, BBA/BBM, Degree Holder in Marketing/Business Development/Business Management or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits : Incentives, Travelling Allowance, Variable Pay
Experience: 2 – 4 years
About Coderix Solutions LLP
Located at the prime location in Ponda Goa, Coderix Solutions LLP offers tailor-made solution for the business that aims at growing in the digital market. We offer a wide range of services ranging from Website design and development, customized software development, E-commerce Solutions and other IT Software products. We extend our service to all sectors, startups and well-established organization. Coderix Solutions LLP has successfully helped thousands of businesses to grow and promote their products/services globally.