Required Skills – Automation and Manual testing, experience with Selenium and STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle), framework
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Automation/manual testing and evaluating software applications to ensure quality.
- Experience in using Selenium software testing tool.
- Develop, document, script and execute application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Creating/modifying Automated test resources and maintenance of the same
- Implementing TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Understanding and Analyzing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
- Creating reusable components
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
- Error Handling, Adding comments
- Creating keyword driven & Data-driven Tests and Running through framework.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE and Safari etc…)
- Parallel Test Execution
- Defining and exporting Test Results.
- Analyzing Test Results and Reporting Defects
- Tracking Defects and Select Test cases for Regression Testing
- Good knowledge of STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle).
- Participate in various phases of SDLC and STLC.
- Review technical and functional requirements of the project.
- Document test results/defects and track defects to closure throughout the software development process.
- Ensure timely project deliveries as per plan.
- Develop additional technical documentation (user manuals, reports etc.), if required.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Having min 2 years of work experience in Automation testing.
- Experience in UI testing: Selenium, Nightwatch.js and any other UI testing tools.
- Experience in REST API testing.
- Experience working on Chai, Mocha, SuperTest case writing.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Quick learner, attention to detail, passion for learning and excellent analytical and problem-solving/ troubleshooting skills, Good technical documentation and communication skills.
- An articulate approach to describing and communicating the issues/bugs.
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand system requirements documentation and develop testing documentation.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Experience in automated testing is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of any programming language.
- Knowledge of the different types of tools like JIRA, Zephyr etc shall be an added advantage.
- Testing course/certification e.g. ISTQB shall be an added advantage.
- Best Salary Structure
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Leaves
- Provident Fund Scheme
- Employees’ State Insurance
- 5 Day Work Culture
- Team Outing
- Accommodation Benefits for relocators
- Employee Referral Plans
- Employee Wellness Program
About CodeMax IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd
About CodeMax (www.cdmx.in)
CodeMax is an IT software development firm that is part of an international group of companies. We believe in high quality, optimised and sophisticated code while keeping the UI clean and user-friendly. We believe in constant development of ourself by learning new technologies and tricks every day.
We are headquartered in Goa, and we have expanded to Mumbai as well. We would really appreciate an employee with skills and knowledge like yours, in order to achieve a promising future for both of us.
Visit www.cdmx.in for more information.