Qualification: Preferably an MBA
Experience: 1-2 years in ecommerce. Freshers may also apply.
- Fluent in Hindi and English
- Pleasant personality and should be smart in dealing with clients
- A knack to simplify and explain technology to humans
- A go getter
- Responsible for managing operations and growth of a category.
- Planning and running promotional activities for all brands under the category. Also, reviewing and optimizing the same on regular basis to improve the performance.
- Strategizing and analyzing growth plans, forecasts and setting up the sales targets.
- Performing Deep Dive brand analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Providing comprehensive trend analysis, competitive analysis and market insights.
- Working on new product planning, selection and growth.
- Working with product management & development team to resolve issues or suggesting new features to the software.
- Establishing good relations with Account and Category Managers of various online marketplaces.
- Reporting client performance to the management.
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com
About Browntape Technologies
Browntape is a SaaS based e-commerce ancillary services providing company. Our products help offline sellers get onboard and sell on all leading marketplaces in India, without having to go beyond the Browntape dashboard. Started off as a 4 member team in 2012, we’ve grown to over 200 people, having offices in Goa and Mumbai. Our latest investment from a strong business like Gati Logistics is a strong indicator of the potential in this vertical and their faith in the team.
Browntape in the news: