At Bluestream, we rely on our IT systems to help our business reach and succeed with consumers all over the world. We’re seeking an experienced systems administrator who’s eager to use and grow his or her technological skills on a worldwide stage. In this role, the successful individual will protect our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software, provide training, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy.
- Building and maintaining tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implement designs, performing backups, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Work with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and SVN.
- Worked with Load Balancers like HaProxy, Nginx etc.
- Lead the team through development and operations.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Familiar with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, WorkFront, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc. Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
Experience: At least 1 to 3 years of industry working experience.
BlueStream.io is an IT company focussed on delivering solutions to businesses based on lean operation and maximum ROI for the customer. We are a team of professionals dedicated to the purpose of delivering quality services and empowering individual growth stories as the company grows.