Bluestream Software Solutions (OPC) PVT LTD looking for a dynamic candidate to fulfill the role of an Accountant. The candidate should be confident to manage all financial transactions and responsible for assisting in the day-to-day maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Working with spreadsheets, ledgers, journals, accounting software and other support tools.
- Use office automated systems to input data to facilitate accounting tasks and generate basic financial reports.
- Assist with the preparation of financial and statistical statements and routine reports.
- Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all financial data.
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
- Thorough knowledge about tax and filing of GST and related tax.
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Handle TDS, IT filing, PF, ESIC and related tasks.
- 2-3 years of work experience as an Accountant.
- Knowledge of basic book-keeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Ability to communicate effectively with 3rd parties to get all the accounting tasks done in a timely manner
Location: Panjim Goa.
Candidates within traveling distance will be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
BlueStream.io is an IT company focussed on delivering solutions to businesses based on lean operation and maximum ROI for the customer. We are a budding startup with a team of professionals dedicated to the purpose of delivering quality services and empowering individual growth stories as the company grows.