We are looking for a Mid-Level Backend Developer to architect and write clean, readable, optimised and scalable code for web applications.
We are a young, fast-paced startup working on building the next generation cloud based ERP solution for the manufacturing industry. We are aiming to become the de facto ERP for the SME industry.
We value our people above all else and are looking for that humble ‘special someone’ to join the family. Our company thrives by fostering an environment where everyone contributes their knowledge and skills in order to help their coworkers improve.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong understanding of the web development process.
- Analyse feature requirements.
- Produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure for mission critical real-time web applications.
- Experienced with any compiled languages such as C#, C++, Java, Swift, Objective-C or Golang.
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres).
- Experience writing and also working with third party API’s.
- Good understanding of version control.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- 3+ years of work experience as a full stack developer
- Knowledge of Golang is a plus
- Preferably (though not a must) have one of the following degrees; B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSc IT
- Fluent in English
- Intensely detail-oriented.
- 3 references
- A note on why you would like to work with SINGULERP